Here are some things we've learned so far:
- Being on the stairs doesn't mean being "idle" - in fact one shouldn't be, but rather be intentional about being active in areas like: learning language, culture, meeting people, etc...
- So, being on the stairs isn't a bad thing, but a necessary part of the process.
- There can be many voices in church planting - some come from the culture and some from the surrounding church environment. Seeking God's voice first is the most important!
- Someone once told me that church planters have to be a bit radical. I like that! I like radical!
- It's not only o.k to be bold sometimes, but necessary.
- Momentum is key, otherwise we will be a small group that isn't moving and no one will want to invest because they think it will just eventually die anyway.
- Growing together in Christ is an amazing and exciting thing!
- Never underestimate what God wants to do and how God will do it!
- Be open to how God wants to move and respond faithfully!
We invite you in to pray for our core leadership team and our church community that meets every Sunday!